Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

T-minus 7 days and counting...


In roughly 182 hours The Music Man and I will leave our children with my mother and fly across the Atlantic Ocean to spend the next two weeks in Madrid, Spain. International Media Missions, based in Madrid, invited us to come and contribute to some projects they are currently working on. (And when I say that WE will be working on them, I mean The Music Man will be working on them.)

I will be blogging our trip as much as possible, which should be pretty regularily, considering we are going to Madrid and not on some African safari.  Although The Music Man did text his way through his African safari so I guess I really have no excuse NOT to blog my way through Spain, right?

This week is jam packed with to-do lists to check off.  I haven't made a list of my lists yet, but trust me, I will.  On one of those to-do lists is listed "Post about upcoming trip." Real specific, huh?  So that's what you get this week.  A bunch (or one or two) posts about where we're going, how we're working with, and what we'll be doing while we're there.

Disfrutar!


(That means enjoy in Spanish, although I'm not really sure.  I just googled it.  I don't really know any Spanish, so it could mean Paco is chewing gum for all I know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails