Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

WW - Website Wednesday

Seriously!  That's the dumbest title.  I need help.

My choice for this week is Craigslist.com.  

This fabulous site is a gigantic classified ad section for the world.  You need it, you can find it here.  You don't find it here?  Just post a request for what you want and it will find you.  

My friend Crystal is the queen of craigslist and has found tons of stuff, mostly from the free section.  My big find of craigslist was definitely the island in my kitchen!  I check it often for furniture, and just like Crystal, you'll find everything you have been looking for.

So take a few hours to devote to searching craigslist for everything you've been looking for.  It will be worth the time.

1 comment:

  1. I too like browsing craigslist. Have you heard of the new ebay version called Kijiji.com? Talk about a stupid name, that is one right there. Anyway, same concept, just ebay big!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails