Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

UPDATE: Black and White Damask... Mmmm...

Look what I found at my local Goodwill Superstore! I fell in love at first sight and just had to have them. And I only paid $21.99 for them! They were still packed in the box with all the little packing dust everywhere.  I do believe that I will be ordering another set in the next couple weeks so that I will have enough for a dinner party. Hmmm... Maybe I should check Ebay first...

UPDATE:  No such luck on the Ebay idea... Hmmm... I guess I'll just have to order them straight from Target.  They're on sale for $40+.  I guess that's not that bad, but it would be more fun to have gotten another set for the $21.99 that I paid at Goodwill.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I love them! I can see why you fell in love! GEORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails