Pages

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Website Wednesday (on Thursday...)

Again, I apologize for the delay...

I'm also sorry that I don't have a witty and clever story to go with this website like I did last time, but the least I can do is give you an update on the whole drama...

I have kept my word NOT to use that naughty 1-Click. Although I have bought 7 songs from iTunes. I discovered that there is a fun little button called "Buy Song." When you click it, the song you want suddenly appears in your playlist. It must be magic. There is also a button called "Buy Album," but I haven't tried that one yet... I wonder if clicking it will magically put the whole album in my playlist? Hmmm... I will have to investigate that further...


But for now, here's my website pick of the week...
"Welcome to InterfaceLIFT, your source for graphical user interface enhancements for Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, and Linux. We specialize in desktop wallpaper, icons, themes, and news with a focus on community. New content is posted virtually every day so make sure to bookmark us and come back often."




I love this site for all the fun you can have with what it offers... I frequently change my wallpapers so this always gives my an endless choice of new designs... Some new ones I came across today...



You can also get desktop icons... which are the coolest part, I think. Some cute ones I found...




Take you time and look around. If you need help installing anything, just call my Music Man. He knows everything.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. I like the website wednesday pick!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails