Pages

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Monday Mall (On Thursday...)


Sorry for the lateness of this post this week.  With the 4th and all, my whole week has been "reorganized."
So without further ado...
Here is is, my find of the week from one of my favorite places to shop, Crate and Barrel... 

Recipe Divider


$9.95


This recipe wheel will make you a whiz at conversions and multiplying or dividing recipes at a glance. Rotating two-disk system for quick locating of the permanent, laser-etched data. Magnet affixes to kitchen appliances for easy reference.


18/10 stainless steel

Magnetic back

Hand wash


How practical is this little gadget.  A definite must have for every kitchen!





3 comments:

  1. I love it! I will have to pick one of these up. Also...is that Kelly Clarkson's new CD?!? I will have to pick that up as well. I have her other one and love it, love it, love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is her new cd... It's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo... very nice. I highly enjoy kitchen gadgets!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails