Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Royal Evening

Last night, my brother and sister-in-law came over to my parents house with my niece and nephew. Natalie had brought all of her dress up things because she wanted to dress up with Lei Lei. So it didn't take them long to decide it was princess time...

It turned out to be a rather musical evening. The kids banged on the piano...

I love this picture because if you look really close at Natalie you can see she has her lips sticking way out. I think it's so cute!

And mini-Joshua, aka. Bubby, Bubs-a-lubs, Bubbalicious, Bubba-monkey, Jubbs, Jubbalub, etc. found pure bliss on the xylophone. This has been his favorite toy all week. He will literally sit for an hour or more banging on it.

And fianlly, I've saved the best for last...my music man... Scott joined in on the gee-tar.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails