Pages

Monday, May 28, 2007

Long Car Rides

We dove to my parents' house in Knoxville, TN today and it's a long care ride. It was a total joy though in our new mobile diggs! I just had to take some pictures of Natalie along the way, especially this time... She wanted to take a nap, but wanted to use my travel pillow like I do. She tried and tried to get it to fit comfortably behind her head. As you can see...no matter what she did, it just didn't work!

So she settled for just having it next to her.

Later, she watched a movie and just looked so darn cute in her "too-big" headphones.

I have an amazing video of Natalie singing the theme song from VeggieTales while wearing the headphones that is soooo cute. It's on Scott's phone, but his cable is on his desk, at his office in MD, 589 miles away, so you'll just have to wait till we get home. I know you'll all be on the edge of your ergonomic desk chair until it's posted, but you'll just have to wait.

Buuuut... until then... here's an absolutely adorable picture of my nephew and I kissing. He loves me so much!!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love the picture of you and your nephew. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails