Pages

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Natalie and her Terri

A couple weeks ago, we had a fantastic worship conference at our church. (I'm so backed up with things to post here, that I hope to post more about the conference later. Ahhh!!! I have so much to write about.) Anyway, here are some adorable pictures of Natalie and her best friend, and babysitter, Terri. They spent the day of the worship conference together.










Are they not the most precious girls ever! I am so blessed to have them BOTH in my life!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is so cute! The one with Natalie having three nose holes is hilarious! And I laughed out loud over the one where she has a square head! I also love the one of her where she is tear drop shaped with her pacifier! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:12 AM

    So that had to have been one of the best days with natalie ever! I loved it!!! And I mean I love her, so how could I go wrong.

    Love you.
    Terri

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails