Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My Dad


This is a little tribute to my awesome dad! He is the best dad anyone in this world could ever have. I had so much fun working with him this weekend. He is so handy and knowledgable. He taught me his secret painting tricks. Every bone in his body is creative. And he has the energie of Natalie. It'd be 10PM and Scott and I would be dead tired. My dad would look at us and want to know what the next project was. Even early this morning before they left, he wanted to know if he could quickly help me rearrange the stuff in my kitchen soffets. (The only project we didn't get to this weekend.) So I just wanted to take a post to give him a huge THANK YOU!!! You are amazing! Scott and I are so blessed to have you in our lives! We love you so very much! When April comes around, we'll have Natalie's room to do as well as all of our flower beds to freshen up! Rest well until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails