Pages

Monday, March 03, 2008

Panic!? What Panic!?

I have mastered the panic!  At least I hope so.  

This weekend I had a near meltdown.  My sympathetic husband's solution was to take me to Babies R' Us and let me go nuts.  $160 later I was beginning to feel better.  I came home and went through the stuff packed away in Natalie's closet, pulled out the things I thought I might need with this next baby.  

Ahhh....

After dinner Scott helped me get to the gigantic bins filled with baby clothes in the basement and I sorted through all the pink frills to find a handful of yellow, green, and blue things to put on my man-child.  

Ahhh....

Yesterday I washed and dyed burp clothes in hues of blue, green, orange, tan, and brown.  (More to come on that later this week.)  By late last night, I was physically exhausted from all the bustling activity, but mentally I couldn't stop myself.  

I had a hard time waking up this morning, but when I did, I literally jumped out of bed (what a sight that was) and jumped right into my day.  I stripped the beds completely naked (as Natalie says) and got those going.  Breakfast is next on the agenda and then we are off to Target.  I order a couple things online and unfortunately they aren't going to work, so I'm returning them.  I need to get some Dreft and then it's back home to begin washing baby things.  By 2 o'clock this afternoon I will probably be absolutely exhausted, but I will feel so much better about the fact that my son will be here in roughly 10-11 weeks.  

Next on the list:  Begin posting maternity clothes and girly baby clothes on ebay.  

Purge! Purge!! Purge!!!  It's the nectar of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails