Pages

Friday, March 07, 2008

Going Green

Normally when you hear those words you think about recycling and eating organic food made with energy star appliances, but that's not what I'm talking about today.  I was browsing blogs this morning and happened to notice that so many are talking about the soon coming spring.  Yeah!  (Warm weather will soon be a daily occurrence rather than just a couple times a week.)  I noticed alot of spring photos being posted and the main color scheme is green.  

I was so inspired by all the green I was seeing I decided to look for all the green lovelies I could find.  And did I ever find green.  So as not to overwhelm you with all this green at one time, I'll start with my two favorite things to shop for...EVER, and then post other green themes in the next couple of days and weeks.  Hopefully this will help you to get inspired to brighten up your lives with the colors of spring.  


Shoes...








Unfortunately I can't afford to just go out and buy all of these things (well other than maybe the stuff from Old Navy), but that doesn't mean that inspiration can't come from them.  I would love to see what inspires you.  Leave me a comment with a link or email a picture.  



GO GREEN!





(My email is honeybz at gmail dot com for those of you who don't know.)

1 comment:

  1. Oooohhh. I love green. Thanks so much for sharing. While I would trip several times in them, I like the Keds wedge shoe. The green sandels would add a nice splash of color to an outfit. Super cute. This is getting me so excited for spring. The grass and the flowers will be coming pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails