Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

I Was Just Thinking...

...and I know how dangerous that can be, but some of my greatest ideas come to me out of the blue like that.  

But I was thinking about this blog and all my friends that read my ramblings on a regular basis.  I wonder, though, how many of you know that I also write regularly on a fun site for moms.  My girlfriend and I started it last summer after a hilarious conversation about what it means to be a lazy mom.  

So I decided I'd write about it here to let you know about it.  It's called I'm A Lazy Mom.  (Creative, right?)  My girlfriends has three kids, her youngest is my oldest's age.  She gives tons of genius tips for lazymoms as well as hilarious anecdotes of a mom's life.  I have been writing mainly about my pregnancy lately and about amazing products I've recently discovered.  This site is for all moms.  It's our desire to encourage and build them up on a daily basis, while offering practical ways to make life easier for them.  

Take a few minutes, and join us for a cup of tea.  Bookmark our blog and be sure to check back often.  Coming soon: GIVEAWAYS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link...again. I bookmarked it before and then couldn't figure out why it wasn't updated...only to just now figure out that I bookmarked one blog entry, not the entire site. Duh. I've missed a lot. I'll have to go back and look at some of what I've been missing. It's a great site.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails