Pages

Monday, September 03, 2007

A New Job...

I'm starting a new job tomorrow.  Normally I would be a basket case the night before, complete with butterflies and anxiety, but strangely, I'm not.  I'm actually so excited about it that you might even call it being thrilled.  

Funny but I'm totally unqualified for the position.  I've had no real experience in the field, nor have I had any formal training.  Truth be told, the job pays absolute crap.  I'm not sure where this position will lead me.  All I know is that the responsibly I will be assuming tomorrow is great.  I will be solely responsible to the well being of all that I've been entrusted with.  

Wow!  Sounds daunting.  I should be scared spit-less!  But I'm not.  Not even a little bit.  I'm as prepared for tomorrow as I can be.  I'll have to leave the rest up to God and the innate ability He has given me to succeed at this new position.  I am pretty excited.  

It will most likely be the most laid back, relaxed job I've ever had; at least that's my approach.  I'll kill myself and all who are near me if I let myself get stressed out and anal about things that don't matter.  I need to keep what matters most always in the forefront of my mind.  

Tomorrow I begin homeschooling my 3 year old.  I must be crazy.  Pray for me.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:57 PM

    No, honey, you are not crazy! It is a blessing you have to be home with her, to even have the opportunity to do this with her. I pray the Lord will bless you beyond anything you imagine because of taking this on.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails