Pages

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Telemarketers are back at it again!


Ok, so you remember a while back everyone was calling that 800 number and having their telephone addresses added to "do not call" lists. We all did it so that those pesky telemarketers would stop calling us during dinner. I don't know about you, but shortly after registering our home phone we went all cellular. We were totally free from those annoying phone calls (except for this one company that was just down right dirty about their tactics, but that's a whole other story). Well, I guess a lot of people went land line free like we did. Telemarketers got wise to that and have found a way to get our cell numbers. Here's the deal...call this number 888-382-1222 and register your number for five years to prevent annoying phone calls during your dinner discusion of Sunday's sermon. You have to call from the phone you are registering. You can check out the website for more info as well. Sorry that I can't provide you with a link to their website. It just recently dawned on me that because I am a Mac user there are certain limits to my abilities. One being I can't insert hyperlinks into my text nor do the links to the right work. So anyway, just type it in and check it out.
www.DoNotCall.gov

Check ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails