Pages

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Christmas 2005--Christmas Eve Service

So here is Natalie all dressed up and ready to go to the Christmas Eve Service. I insisted that she pose for some pictures before we left. It took me 20 minutes to do her hair. I used my curling iron to flip her ends up, but she wanted to do it herself--thus it took 20 minutes. I was not about to wait until after service to take pictures and risk the cute hair-do going flat, which it did by the way.

All was well at first...


But things started to go sour when Natalie's foot began to bother her...


She wanted to take her shoe off, but because we were already running late, I wouldn't let her...


Things went from bad to worse when she decided to throw a fit...


She finally had enough of pictures and walked off the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails