Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Spa Weekend at the Beach with the Girls...

What is it about a group of women than attracks the crazies? A couple weeks ago I was so blessed to be able to get away with the girls for a couple days. We went to the beach and had spa treatments. EVERY time we went out, we atracted some sort of attention. The owner of one of the restaurants even came over to our table and offered drinks on the house to us. You should have seen his face when we told him we didn't drink. Ha! We took desserts on the house instead.

All and all, I had a wonderful time! It was totally relaxing and a true blessing to be able to pamper myself. I had forgotten what it was like to wake up to something other than Natalie's chatter...I woke up to the sound of the waves crashing out my window. What a glorious thing. I do believe that I would live at the beach if I could. Here are some pics from our get away.





This is the beach house we stayed at. It's Sandy's sister's place. Just gorgeous!

Me and Suzie

Debby and Jackie

Amy, Jackie, Suzie, Debby, Me, Beth, Anita, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails