Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Leith!!!

I apologize for the late hour in which this is getting posted.  I began it last night, but life interrupted.  

Leith, my darling, we may not get to see one another often, but I want you to know how very much I love you.  You are a special girl and have planted yourself deep in my heart.  I hope your birthday is wonderful!  Three years old is oh so very grown up!  May God bless you richly and may you walk with Him all the days of your life.  

Love,
Aunt Lissa


Nati wanted to post this for you, too...


And this just always makes me smile!
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

2 comments:

  1. Cute videos!!! I love the pictures of Natalie and Alethia together. What gorgeous little girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:35 AM

    Thanks Aunt Lissa and Natalie - I had to watch them a lot of times. I love you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails