Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

On Vacation?!

So remember last week when I told you all about the drama with our cracked foundation? Well, our realtor has been working very hard for us trying to get in touch with the sellers. He's been really great about the whole thing but now here we are 5 days from closing and we are no closer to having the crack repaired than we were 3 weeks ago. Why? You ask. Well, you see, our sellers are on vacation till who knows when. We may have to walk into closing still threatening to walk away from the whole place. I am not happy that we are in this position, BUT I am well aware of the fact that a situation such as this is a wonderful place to be, because it is in these places where we can do nothing that God is free to do everything. So while I am irritated by this, I have put my trust and this house into the hands of Someone who is far more capable at handling it than I am. I don't believe that we will walk away, and I also don't believe that the sellers have been intentionally careless about this crack. I don't know what's going on. But as Jehoshaphat so eloquently put it, "we don't know what to do, but our eyes are on you." (2 Cronicles 20)

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying! I know how it is...except for the fact that everything happened to us after closing, so we already owned the house they messed up! Aughh! Get this....when we went in to see the house when his stuff was still here, they had 4 huge TVs here. 2 big screens and 1 in the little boys room adn 1 in his room. Yesterday a rent-a-center man came to pick up the TV's cause the guy hasn't been paying on them. We had to tell them that they haven't lived here for a month. (the rent-a-center guy asked if the TV's were still here.) WOW! Now he's stolen TV's and nobody can find him. Crazy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails