Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My "Surprise" Birthday Bash

Ok, so a week or so ago I told Scott that I wanted him to throw me a small surprise birthday dinner. I told him where I wanted to go and suggested some friends that I might like to be there. Through out the course of the last week I have been "helping" him by making blatent suggestions and requests. Now some of you may think that this is crazy of me and a little ridiculous, but I know my husband. He will be the first to admit that he is not the most perceptive guy in the world and being subtle just doesn't work. This was really fun--like a big joke. So last night after a day shopping we went to Betucci's to have a "nice quiet dinner with the Pope's." (Shhh, it's supposed to be a surprise, so don't tell me anything about it!) When we walked in a bunch of our friends were already there. Now you must know that while I may have orchestrated this whole surprise party thing I didn't know a lot of the details, like who was going to be there and such. So I really was surprised. What was even more surprising was how much fun I had. We have some of the most hilarious friends ever. Here are a few pictures from the party.

Here are the guys...From L-R: Tim Pope, Scott, Corbit Norman, Jeff Miller, and John Gabrielli.

Another one of the guys...this time they all have their collars up. Why? You ask. Well because they are the coolest guys around. (John didn't agree.)

The Ladies...Front: Sandy Gabreilli, Debby Miller, Susan Norman. Back: Me and Suzie Pope

Our Kids... Angelina Gabrielli, Taylor Pope, Jordan Pope, Jacob, Miller, Heather Miller, and Natalie Ball

My YUMMY cheesecake!!!

The whole gang...Scott and Me, the Millers and Natalie, the Gabriellis, the Pope's, the Normans (minus their girls)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like lots of fun! I wish we could have been there too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails