Pages

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Stories From the Archives 3

A note about this particular archived story: When I originally wrote this on March 3, 2007, I was in the midst of the greatest test of faith I have ever had.  I had recently found out I was pregnant after just losing a baby.  This pregnancy also ended in a miscarriage one month and four days later.  

Each day we are awoken by the Lord and given a fresh chance to live the life we have always wanted to live. We get the opportunity to make wrongs right, to start over, to try something we're scared to death to do. Whatever each day holds for us is a wonderment, to be certain.

God gives His children good gifts. When we stand for Him through the dark times of life and tell the world, "I HAVE to believe!" God's gifts far exceed anything we could ever ask or hope for. He loves us and longs to spoil us with His goodness. Wow! What a thought that is!

Is has been a struggle for me these past few months to continually stand and declare that I DO BELIEVE and I TRUST Him with my life. When all the circumstances surrounding me seem to say life is coming apart, that is when God says, "Will you still stand and trust me COMPLETELY?" That is all He asks of us. It sounds so simple and easy, but I am telling you today--it takes guts to stand against all that this world has to offer. But I stand and hold fast to His Word because I know that in the end, it will all be worth it. He will make it worth it. He is the only one who makes life worth living. I am holding on to that with all my might.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails