Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Please Don't Be Scared...

...but I'm thinking of moving.

Blogger has been good to me these past 3 years of blogging.  I have really gotten the hang of how this blogging thing works.  I really haven't ever done much beyond posting with my blog and lately I have been thinking very seriously about upgrading and diving in headfirst to the wide world of serious blogging.  

I'm not sure that Blogger is going to get me there.  It's been so good to me.  I hate to end such a wonderful relationship, but I think I need more out of my blog host.  Now mind you that I don't know what "more" I need.  

So I'm just warning you now that changes might be coming in the next few months.  I'll keep you posted and appraised of the whole process.  I have some research to do and a baby to birth so this will most likely be a long, drawn out process.  I'm just saying...

:::

Did you notice the countdown over there?  28 days!?  Are you kidding me?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails