Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Natalie!!!

At this time four years ago, I felt as though a machete had been shoved inside me and was hacking it's way through my uterus.  (Thanks for the potocin sans epidural!)  It would be another hour and three minutes before I was dilated enough to start pushing.  Twenty minutes later, at 1105pm Natalie Lauren Ball came dancing into this world.  As painful as it was I wouldn't have it any other way!

April 25, 2004

April 25, 2005

April 25, 2006

April 25, 2007

April 25, 2008


Happy Birthday my precious little princess.  You have blessed me in so many ways in the few short years we have known each other.  I can't imagine my life without you.  May you follow our Lord and Saviour all the days of your life.  He will never let you down!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, she is a princess...she had such big, bright eyes when she was born. Like my sister always says to me, "Happy 'Birth'day to you."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:39 PM

    She is so beautiful, always was and always will be!!! So very precious to Papa and to me!!!
    Natalie, we love you very much!!!
    Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. In that last picture she looks so tall and grownup! What a gorgeous birthday girl! Hope your day was extra special!!! We can't wait to see pictures of your little brother when he makes his arrival into the world! Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails