Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Mommy's New Boots...

Yeah, so, I got these new boots the other day. They're Ugg-wanna-be's, Ugg-abees, if you will. And well, I have been wearing them pretty much non-stop since I brought them home! They are by far my most favorite shoes I think I have ever owned. You see, I hate wearing socks and with these puppies I won't have to open my sock drawer all winter! I have even traded in my old ratty leopard-print slippers that I have had for 7 years for my beautiful Ugg-abees. Every once in a while though my feet get a little overheated. (It has been rather warm lately. Like yesterday it was something like 67 degrees! Yeah I don't really miss Wisconsin weather too much!) So I'll slip them off and lo' and behold who do I find wandering through the house with my little Ugg-abees?! Yep. It's Natalie! She just cannot stay out of my shoe closet!! I do believe that she already has surpassed my own shoe fetish, and she's only 18 months old! So, guess what she's getting for Christmas. You guessed it! Her own pretty pair of Ugg-abees. She's still going to want mine, isn't she?!




1 comment:

  1. How cute! Not too long ago our youth pastor's wife emailed me a picture of her daughter doing the same thing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails