Pages

Saturday, November 05, 2005

"Baby... Baby... Baby... Baby..."

So this morning we had a lovely breakfast at church for all the beautiful ladies. We had a wonderful time. The food was delicious. The company was pleasent, and the Word from the Lord was timely. What a treasure we have to be able to gather together and fellowship in His Name! God spoke so much to my heart. So much. I want to shout from the rooftops what He has done and is doing in my life. Although I feel that at this time, the story is still unfolding. When I feel that the Author is finished with this portion I will shout from the rooftops what He has done in and through me. Soon, maybe...

You know it's can be a scary thing, this stuff of trusting COMPLETELY! Not scary like I'm fearful, but scary--"Oh my gosh! I can't believe this is happening!" We can have the heart of Christ and know the nature of God, but we will never know the inner workings of the mind of Him. Deuteronomy 29:29 says that "the secret things belong to the LORD our God..." There will be things in our lives that we will wonder about. We may never know the answer because they are to remain secret. That's just the way it is. Deut. 29:29 goes on to say that "...the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law." There are things that are for us to know and be accountable to. As God reveals things to your heart, pay attention, remain teachable, and above all, follow His promptings! Don't let yourself get to the point where you are saying I shoulda, woulda, coulda. Take His Word and hide it in you heart. Take the Word of the LORD given through the prophetic and chew on those. Weigh them against the Word of God. Does the Word confirm something God has already been working through with you? Go to God Himself and ask Him to speak directly to you concerning the Word, and then be open to hear HIS voice, not just what you'd like Him to say. You're life counts and YOU MATTER! God isn't trying to make your life harder on you. He is actually trying to make it easier. Faith comes when everything tangible fails. Miracles happen when we take our hands off and invite God to move as He pleases.

So, Lord, I take my hands off and invite You to move in me as You see fit. Take my life and let it be consecrated to You. Everything that I am is Yours for the taking. Mold me. Shape me. Move me. Teach me. Have Your way in my life and in the life of my family.

Hashoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails