Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Morning Walk


Natalie and I just got back from our morning walk. It is so hot out already! I think it will definitely be a pool day. It's so beautiful!
She is my Mini Me, you know. I can't help but laugh as I watch her play. She really is a miniature Melissa, complete with identical facial expressions and gestures! I can't get over her most days! When she's in the car she likes to play with her cell phone. (It's really an old one of mine.) She holds it up to her ear and just talks and talks, carrying on actual conversations!! Every so often she will burst out laughing as if the person she was talking to had just said the funniest thing she had ever heard. Scott and I just watch and laugh. When I see a 12 year old with a cell phone I think to myself that he's so young to need a cell phone. I wonder what people think when they drive past us and see a 15 month old carrying on with a cell phone. Now that is definitely too young to need a cell phone!
Tonight is Girls night Out. It's a pool party at Sandy Gabrielli's. I thought I was going to have to miss it because of Beach Week but it's next week. I'm so glad! I need a night out. I'm hoping it will be really fun!
As I said, next week is Beach Week. I've never had a vacation at the beach before so I am totally beside myself with excitement! It's not the first time at the beach just the first vacation at the beach. It'll be Natalie's first time to ever be at the beach. I can't wait to see what she does!
I'm sorry that today's post is kinda mundane. I struggled for a while to come up with something deep to write about, but it's just not there today! It comes and it goes. I'll try to catch it on another day!
I'm signing off for now!
Take care and love extravagantly today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails