Pages

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Birthday Dinner of Champions: Fried Bananas topped with Rice and Sausage

The other night I had a dream about my brother. It was bizarre. To say the least.


You see it's been THREE YEARS since I've seen my brother.  ***GASP!!!*** How can that be!?!?!  It truly is a tragedy. Life has made if difficult for both of our families to get together.  We live a thousand miles apart. Literally. And both he and my husband have demanding jobs that don't allow for a whole lot of vacation time.  The times that we do get we all spend it visiting parental units.  Siblings get pushed to the back burner.  It is what it is.

BUUUUUUUTTTTTTT!!!  In just a few very short, and fast approaching weeks, we are road-tripping it to see my awesome bro and fabulous sister-in-love and amazing niece and nephews.  

I.

CAN.

NOT.

WAIT.

I'm not the only one either.  I got this cute text from my SIL...

My baby girl cannot wait to hang out with her Uncle Josh! She even put it on our Summer To-Do List along with hug cousins!


Anyhoo...there's excitement a-plenty coursing through our homes! And what better way to say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE GUY!!!!

...than a post devoted to how much we miss him, love him, and are so excited to see him?  I can't think of any. 

Unless perhaps this is better...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails