Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cathartic Confession

I have a confession... I'm scared to death. Of so much. But here's the craziest part...I'm scared of actually achieving what I have always wanted. When I come face to face with my dreams I get scared of them and find myself avoiding them. I see the beginning so many long awaited dreams ffor me and for my family, but I also see myself dragging my feet on the way there.

Why do I do that?
Why am I scared of becoming the person I've always wanted to be?
What am I truly so afraid of?
And most importany how do I get over that?!

- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Girlfriend, I COMPLETELY understand. I have no idea why I do the same thing. I long for the dream to become reality and then when it feels like it might actually be happening I'm scared to death and don't really want it to happen. *sigh*
    Well at least we're normal. Well, if that IS normal.

    Hugs to you!
    P.S. Are you back home yet???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails