Pages

Monday, December 24, 2007

What We're Wearing Tonight

Ok, so I really should be getting in the shower as my neighbor is expecting me over at her house in an hour to take their family Christmas picture.  Instead I am passed out on the couch posting this dumb post.  This is about the first that I've sat down all day.  I made caramel corn, sugar cookies (and frosted them with my 3 year old--that's a feat it itself!), made a pumpkin pie, seasoned oyster crackers, and something else that I can't quite remember right now.  

Anyway, all I'm saying is that I deserve this time of vegging!

So I'll take pictures laster tonight after church of us all together, but until then, I'll show you what everyone is wearing to church, because I know you are all dying to know.  

Scott:
With a pair of these and a tie the color of Natalie's dress.

Saved the best for last, or is it the biggest for last?



So there ya go.  Don't you feel so much better about life now that you know how The Ball Room will be decorated this evening?  







What a lame post!


I'm so sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Cute and funny! I laughed! :) Hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails