Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Check Me Out!!! I'm Blogging!!!

Seriously, I am.

I just had to.  I found some incredibly precious pictures on my phone and camera and just had to share them with the world.  I'm just really sorry that it took me this long to get them up on my blog.  Oh well, life has a way of getting in the way sometimes.  You forgive me, though, right?  Of course you do.  You're good that way!

Ok, so here they are from September 13.... They're of Natalie's first DANCE CLASS!!!  Oh. My. Goodness.  Can she be any cuter?!

She laid out her dance clothes and begged me every 10 minutes all morning long to put them on.
All dressed...
....And ready to go!  "Mo-om!  Let's go!  Stop taking so many pictures!"
Natalie's on the far left watching Miss Tina.  Notice her stance--arms folded, pink tiara in place, look of pure concentration on her face...
Right in front with her arms spread wide, just waiting her turn.  So cute!
Double high five to Natalie for job well done!
Far left... Always watching everything and everyone.
Butterfly dance, complete with pink wings and antennae...
"Quick! Run to the Butterfly house!"

Oh for crying out loud.  It DOES NOT get any cuter than 5 blond 3-year-old girls in head-to-toe pink ballet attire!  

I was so incredibly thankful that The Music Man was able to break away and join me.  It was so much fun to watch her very first dance class together.  We stood there at the window, laughing and crying (well, really I was the only one crying).  Our little girl... she's just so stinkin' cute.  I do believe that she was created to dance.  She is always bouncing, dancing, bouncing, running, bouncing, jumping.  Did I mention she is always bouncing?  So this was most definitely one of those priceless moments in life!

I will post more pictures of her dancing and at dance class in the future.  Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. How precious. They are too cute. For several years all I would wear was a body suit-with shorts, or a skirt, or pants-as long as I had one on I was happy.

    I'm realizing that I'm having a harder time dealing with the boys getting bigger then I thought I would. It still makes me a little teary-eyed when Caleb's gone at school for the whole week...and thinking that next year Joshua will be going too. I definitely cherish each little thing they do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's so sweet....I want to put ellie in dance class too! she would just adore it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails