Pages

Monday, April 09, 2007

The Sweetest Thing

As I write this, my baby girl is asleep in my arms. It has been a very long time since this has happened. What a sweet treasure this is!!! Don't ever take for granted the wonderful feeling of holding your babies or oved ones in your arms. We don't know what tomorrow holds, so love them today as though there was only today. My mom brain says, "put her to bed so she'll sleep through the night," but my aching mommy heart says, "I'm never letting her go."

To top it all off, The Three Amigos is on tv. I haven't seen this since high school. It has taken me back to fun times in my parents basement with Morlie, Jon and David, Chris, the Fritzels, and my siblings. I think I would like to have a "plethora of pinatas" for my birthday tomorrow. Good times, good friends. It's a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails