Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I love to eavesdrop on my children.

Last night I took the children upstairs for bed.  I sat the boy in the middle of the girl's bed and told her to keep an eye on him while I took my eyes out.  (I know that sounds creepy, but that's just what comes out when I try to say I'm going to take my contacts out.)

Back to the story...The girl loves to "read" to her brother so she got Noah's Ark and read him the story.  As I listened to them, I couldn't help but get choked up.  He just sat totally silent as she gave him her rendition of Noah's Ark, complete with Mrs. Noah making a cake for Noah.

:::

Chicks Dig Me


This post was going to be so much better than it is, but I let my son have a sip of my tea and now that's all he wants.  It's all I can do to keep him in my arms.  He's tired too, so every time his cheek brushes my boobs, he's all tearing at my sweater.  Must go.  Boy needs boobs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails