Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

"I Just Got a Job!"

Ok, so I just got a call from my girlfriend, Donna (she's also our senoir pastor's wife). She is the HR director for a educational company in Baltimore. She asked me if I would be interested in grading papers from home for her company. The pay is only $7 or $8 an hour, but that's more than what I make now. I was dumbfounded and for a moment was completely speechless. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I said yes, of course I would love to grade papers. She said ok and we hung up. I looked at my parents and Scott and said, "I just got a job!" I'm still totally stunned!

I am consitantly amazed at how God moves and directs our lives. We open up our lives to Him and He cares for us. He just plops things in our laps sometimes. His blessings abound and never cease to amaze me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails